Monday 12 March 2007

My Tattoos & Piercing


I was sixteen when I had my tattoo done (above picture). I know I was wrong to have a tattoo at such an early age, but three years down the line and i still don't regret it. People say that having a tattoo hurts however all I felt was a numbing sensation and after having it done like a lot of other people I had the urge for another one!! I was only a few months old when I had my ears pierced for the first time and since then i have had then pierced around six times. You may argue that having my ears done at such an early age was not my own choice, which I would gladly agree with, however I feel that after having them pierced and re- pierced that this was my own choice. I will report later on the lectures discussion on this subject.

http://www.sacredarttattoos.co.uk/

No comments: